Monday, January 19, 2015

Musical Monday: 1/19

Sorry, it has been so long since I last posted. I got a new job that has taken up most of my blog time and when I'm done I don't want to spend all my time on the computer after hours on the computer for work. Hopefully I can now get back into the blogging grove because I missed it.

I'm starting back with one of my favorite posts types a music monday. Lately I have been listening to a lot of old school Matt Nathanson, that I recently rediscovered on iTunes. He also has some awesome new songs that have come out recently. One i that has been getting a lot of time on my iPhone is Headphones. It is an upbeat song that is perfect for listening to while working or while zoning out on my bus commute.


What have you been listening to?


No comments:

Post a Comment