Tuesday, September 16, 2014

London Baby (and NYC too)

 Prompt:If you could drop everything and get on a plane for a two week vacation right now, where would you go and why?


I would  go to NYC and Europe. It is 2 weeks after all. I would start by going to NYC for a few days. Then on to England, with a short jaunt to Paris.

I went to New York for spring break in college and ever since I went I have been working on a list of things to do when I go back. On that trip I had that feeling like I was meant to be there and I even want to move there someday. Though I would settle for another visit. The top things on my list right now are see a Broadway musical, visit the strand, the statue of liberty, and seeing the city in the fall.


If I went to Europe I would spend post of my time in England. I have always had an interest in going to England since I was little. Some items on my must do list in addition to the traditional things are..

  • Go to Afternoon Tea
I have a serious love for afternoon tea. I even wrote my eighth grade research paper on afternoon tea. It would be a must for me to go while in England.
  • Go to Wagamama and Nando's

I watch a few daily vloggers (post with my favorites tomorrow) that are based near London and they always eat at these two restaurants and it always looks delicious so I would have to try them out. My sister went to the Nando's in DC and said I would love it.
  • Victoria and Albert Museum 
The Victoria and Albert is one of the world's largest museums and has an amazing collection. 
  • Visit Brighton
Since it seems silly to go to England and only see London I also want to go to Brighton. I want to see the coast of Britain and see where many Jane Austen characters visit.


After a week in England I would cross the english channel and go to Paris. While there I would mainly do touristy thing like see the Eiffel tower and go to the louvre.


P.S. points for recognizing the Friends reference.

No comments:

Post a Comment