Friday, September 5, 2014

September Goals

I love reading about other bloggers monthly goals so I thought I would post mine today(do you like those posts too?). I will post how I did at the end of the month and let you know how I did.

Goals


  • Blog Everyday in September
I am going to really try to keep up with the consistent blogging on Cozy Comforts and try to post 4x a week on Coffee Cups & Books.
  • Buy Flowers
I love having fresh flowers are really want to get some this month. I had a lot of back and forth between houses this summer, so I haven't bought any in a while but am excited to buy some this month.
  • Have a Pumpkin Spice Latte
I am a big fan of fall and pumpkin flavored things. I also love coffee drinks so the PSL is basically a combination of my favorite things. 
  • List new shop items
With fall approaching the need for cozy knit item like hats and infinity scarves is increasing. And the season is finally right to bust out the thicker yarns and warmer patterns.
  • Visit a new local park
I used to go to new parks all the time but have been in a rut of going to the same few ones close to my home. But this month I want to branch out and visit some new ones this month.
  • Finish decorating/ organizing my room
My "room" at my mom's new house is also the guest room/ office/ library/ my sister's room. So I have yet to tackle decorating it. Last month I finally figured out how to arrange the furniture. And this month I want to and some personality to the room.
  • Find Daphne a new collar
Over the last year we have gotten all the dogs new collars except Daphne. So this month i want top search on Etsy and see if I can find one that suits her personality. Dou you have any pet collar shops you love?
  • Wear my riding boots
One of my favorite things about fall/winter is getting to wear my boots. I got a new pair at the end of last winter and am excited to get to wear them.
  • have a fire outside/ make s'mores
I want to make the most of the Indian summer by using my family's unloved fire pit to have a fire outside and make s'mores before it gets to cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment