Saturday, March 1, 2014

Happy March {free desktop}

One of my favorite side hobbies is playing around in PicMonkey. It has a lot of the functionality of photoshop without the price tag. I used to use photoshop when I had access to the school computers, but since graduating I have been trying out new photo editing and graphic design software.

My favorite thing to do when on PicMonkey and I don't have a specific task is to make desktop wallpapers for my computer. They allow me to play around with the clip art and use some of my favorite quotes.

Today I decided to share with you my most recent screen saver. It was inspired by a John Green quote and my spring time wanderlust (does that happen to anyone else).


Instructions for Downloading:

Right click on the image.
Select "Open in new tab" (or window)
Right click the image again.
You can either save the image to your computer and then set it as a background. On macs, you should be able to right click and "save as desktop background."

I also created I version with a March calendar because I alway find having a calendar present super helpful.




What do you think? Feedback? Would you be interested in more of these?


No comments:

Post a Comment