Sunday, February 16, 2014

Sunday Social Week 72

Today I am linking up for Sunday Social again. This weeks theme is pretty random.

1. What are your favorite things to do on a lazy day?

Watch Netflix/ TV with my dogs curled up next to me and getting indian takeout.2. What is your TV guilty pleasure?
My TV guilty pleasure currently is The Fosters on ABC Family. I love seeing how all the drama unfolds and yelling at the TV when the characters do something stupid or when I think I know what will happen.

3. What is your favorite road trip music?

I love listening to audio book while on a road trip it  makes the driving go by so much faster. Though we always listen to I would walk 500 miles.4. What are your favorite magazines or books to read by the pool or laying around?
I haven't gone to a pool in forever. But my favorite thing to read while laying out in the sun is simple teen romances or forensic murder mysteries.5. What is your favorite snack?
I love Cheese it DUOZ in sharp cheddar and parmesan. 

No comments:

Post a Comment