Sunday, March 2, 2014

Sunday Social: Week 91

This week's Sunday social theme is about high school and middle school.


1. Biggest Middle School fashion mistake
For about half the year in sixth grade I only wore tie-dye shirts. I had collected quite a few from summer camp and class projects. It started as a way to try something different. Then at some point I just wanted to see if anyone at school would mention it. After a while though I got bored of only wearing the same like 9 shirts to school and not wearing my other clothes to school (I still more "normal clothes on the weekend).

2. Who were your best friends in hs? Pics?
I had a small group of best friends in high school. We met when I switched schools in seventh grade and were friend from then on (still are). Most of us had PE at the same time and would rather spend our lunch period in the library. The friendship was sealed when about a month after being friends we figured out that me and two others had the same birthday.
Junior Prom

3. What was atypical weekend like for you in high school?
In high school my weekend were very relaxed. I went to Junior Rangers on saturday mornings. Came home and slept then would watch TV or read. On Sundays I would sleep in, do my chores, homework and watch more TV. The weekends were when I would catch up on sleep. Especially during field hockey season when I was at school from ~7:30 to 8. I also was a huge homebody (still am) and loved just hanging out at home with my family.

4. Did you have any boyfriends/ girlfriends? Tell us about that
Nope.

5. Did you have any secret codes with your friends? Spill you secrets!
We had one made up inside joke. It was the shrimp thing. It was that shrimp can't swim backwards. While not funny it was connected to one time we were hanging out and laughing about something else. And we decided we need to have an inside joke.

6. If you could relive one day/ moment/ experience from middle school or high school. what would it be?
I would relive my experience working on stage crew for the musical Hair. It was my first experience working back stage and was filled with many fun times and meeting so many great people.

3 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, your tie-dye experiment was hilarious. Absolutely something I would do, did anyone ever say anything?

    Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the tie-dye experiment! And most of my "secret codes" were really just inside jokes with my friends, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 730-8!? oh heck no lol My senior year I was literally in school for about 90 minutes and then I went to watch soaps eat lunch and head to work.

    Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete