- Graduate I'm set to graduate from college in May.
- Try Hot Yoga I have always wanted to try hot yoga but never have. Hopefully by putting it on the list it will happen this year.
- Read 50 books I read 50 books last year and really liked taking more time to do something I enjoy so I'm putting it on the list this year too.
- Get my own place/ Move out of the dorms/ parent's home Along with graduation come entering the "real world" and a part of that is living without my family and gaining a sense of independence that comes from paying your own expenses,
- Open an Etsy shop and make a sale I got really close to opening my shop last year and want to finish it this year.
- Start paying off my student loans Later this year (after I graduate) I have to start paying my loans back and want to be able to get out of debt as soon as possible by making my student loans a priority.
- Straiten or curl my hair I don't usually do much with my hair (I rarely even use my blow dryer) but this year I want to branch out and try doing stuff with it.
- Go on a Date This one is a little more personal but I want to try and put my self out in to the world and try stuff I don't normally do.
- Get kissed This year I will be turning 22 and have yet to be kissed (embarrassing I know). Hopefully this will be the year *fingers crossed*.
- Run a 5K I ran a 5K a few years ago and really like it so I want to run another one this year and get back in shape with a specific goal.
- Donate money to a charity This was a new years resolution I made last year as well that i really liked and want to do again. There are so many organizations that need help and while I don't have much I want to continue being generous with what I do have.
- Complete a monthly photo a day challenge Now that I have a smart phone (iPhone 5) I want to try and complete on of those photo a day challenges. I have already started one for January so hopefully this will be a fun goal.
- Blog at least 5 times a month I haven't been very good about writing blog posts this past year and want to be more consistent for you (my readers). Especially since I have many post ideas I just need to follow them through.
What are your goals for 2013?