Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Top 5 Tuesday: January Favorites

This week's Top 5 Tuesday theme is January Favorites. Head over to Rachel's blog for more.

Just Peachy
1. Snow
Some snowmen on campus.

 I started back at school to snow. It was a great way to start off the semester and have fun.
2. Zephyr
via

I started this cardigan pattern the first week of January and now need only to finish the sleeves.
3. Fringe

I started watching Fringe on DVD while home for Christmas break. It is such a great show combining sci-fi and crime (2 of my favorite TV genres). Also Pacey(any Dawson's Creek fans) is a main character
4. My Nook

I got a nook for my birthday in November and am still loving it. I especially love renting e-books from the library.
5. My Classes

I just started a new semester two weeks ago and I love all my classes.

Zoe

1 comment:

  1. the few snowfalls we have had here have been pretty as well :)

    cute blog!

    ReplyDelete