Sunday, April 13, 2014

The Sunday Social: Week 97

Sorry for the unexpected blog hiatus. Some exciting things are in the work that have taken up my blogging time. Back to regularly scheduled programing with this week's Sunday Social. The theme is best things.

1. What was your best birthday?
This is a super hard question. Probabily my 13th birthday because I had an awesome slumber party and a weekend filled with my best friends parties including an all night slumber party.
2. What was your best vacation?
Hands down when I went to flordia with my family. We went to Disney World, Wizarding World of Harry Potter, and on a Disney Cruise. It was our second time going on a disney cruise and it did not disapoint.

3. What is the best date you've ever been on?
Pass
4. What is the best movie (quality) you've seen?
The Fellowship of the Ring, though really all the Lord of the Rings movies including the Hobbit ones.
5. What is the best TV show ending of all time?
The best would probabily be the ending to Dawson's Creek. It was set a few years in the future and answered all the leftover questions. You also get the sense that everyone is grown up and living a great life.

3 comments:

  1. Ooooh Disney cruise sounds like so much fun!!!! And any trip with Disney and Harry Potter is a good trip!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Disney Cruise sounds like a lot of fun, and yaaaay for sleepovers! Those birthdays jumped into my mind when I first read that question. Happy Sunday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sooooo want to take my kids on a Disney cruise!!!! Stopping by from the blog hop.

    Kellee
    www.kelleethecaffeinated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete