Sunday, November 4, 2012

November Goals

November is my all time favorite month. i thought it would be fun to set some goals for the month:

1. Open my Etsy shop. This weekend in between study sessions, I have been working on setting up an Etsy shop and hope to open this month. So, be on the look out for an announcement.

2. Finish the baby blanket.  The baby isn't due till march but I hate having unfinished projects.

3. Celebrate my 21st birthday. In the past few years I haven't really celebrated my birthday. But this year is a big one and I want to give it the pomp and circumstance it deserves.

4. Keep up with my classes. As I enter the final stretch of the semester it will be important for me to stay on top of my school work.

5. Create a blog button. This has been on my to do list for a long tome but I want to get it done this month.

6. Be Thankful

7. Spend time with my family. This year i have been really missing home (you would think after 4 years it would be easier). I am excited to go home for thanksgiving and spend time with my family and doggies.

Aren't they the cutest. (sorry for the poor quality)
What are your goals for November?

Zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment