Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Top 5 Tuesday: Romantic Movies

This weeks theme is Romantic Movies. Visit Rachel's blog for more.

Pride and Prejudice
 
I love any version of the book turned movie. Such as A&E, theatrical with Keira Knightley, Bride and Prejudice (bollywood).
My Best Friend's Wedding

This was one of the first romantic comedies I ever saw and I still love watching it especially the I say a little prayer scene.
The Holiday
A great Christmas movie that can still be watched all year round. I love the whole cast, so many great actors
A Walk to Remember
Such a sad movie (it always makes me cry). I love Nickolas Sparks book and this movie is a great adaptation of the book. Shane West does a great job in this movie.
The Wedding Date

This movie is really funny and sweet. It has such a unique premise compared to most romantic comedies. Dermot Mulroney is also one of my favorite actors (hence being in to movies on the list).

No comments:

Post a Comment