Thursday, January 19, 2012

Thankful Thursdays

Today I am starting a weekly post about the things I'm thankful for that week. This is because I am trying to be more positive in my life and to remind myself of all the things I have.
This week I am thankful for...

The snow Living in the northwest snow it is not a common occurrence and I am loving the snow. I am grateful to see snow after the lack of snow in California resulting in canceled snow trips.

A smooth start of classes. I have only had two of my classes so far (due to a snow day and MLK day) and the slow transitions from break back into school is really nice and making it easier to stay on top of my coursework.

Free checked Baggage. One of the most stressful things about packing to head back to school is trying to fit my stuff into a carry-on. This is where Southwest airlines is great because they let you check 2 bags for free taking a lot of the stress out of my travel.

Rain boots. I am so grateful for my rain boots because they have kept my feet warm and dry while walking thought the snow.

Beauty and the Beast. I saw Beauty and the Beast in 3-D on Friday. It was amazing in 3-D and so much cooler on the big screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment