Sunday, May 25, 2014

Sunday Social

Today, I'm participating in the sunday social. For more posts check out Neely and Ashley's blogs.



1. What is your favorite handbag you own?

My Lands End monogramed tote. I got it for my birthday last year and still love it. It fits my laptop, books and knitting. It also works as a weekend bag when I visit my mom for the weekend.

2. 3 things you would buy right now if money was no object?
new macbook pro, Adobe creative suite, and 3 sweaters worth of madeline tosh yarn.

3. Name a place you would go right now if given a plane ticket to anywhere? 
I would either New York City or London. I have so man things I want to to in NYC since my last trip. Though I have always wanted to visit England and London specifically.

4. What is the most valuable life lesson you’ve learned from blogging?
Promote what you love, not diss what you hate. I think this simple idea keeps blogging a positive space and is especially true when it comes to politics and religion.

5. What is the most valuable life lesson you’ve learned from a friend?
Everything happens for a reason.

1 comment:

  1. London is a great city! If you ever get the chance to visit, definitely go to Harrods and see the changing of guards at Buckingham Palace! :)

    Have a great MDW!

    ~Kristin
    livelaughloveforme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete