Sunday, March 9, 2014

Sunday Social: Week 92

This week's theme on Sunday Social in favorite pins. This has been a surprising hard post to write. It has been like trying to pick my favorite kid.
1. What is your favorite outfit pin?
I love the simplicity of this outfit. It is definitely in outfit I have recreated multiple times and still love.


2. What is your favorite food pin?
This brownies with layers of oreo and chocolate chip cookie looks so yummy. It take three amazing deserts and combines them together into one massive desert.


3. What is your favorite wedding pin?
I don't have a wedding board. So instead I will  tell you my favorite party pin. I love the idea of these flower piniatas for an outdoor party or barbecue. 

4. What is your favorite DIY/ craft pin?
This is one of my most used pins. I love making monograms and adding them to graphic designs. My favorite project that i used this hack on was a design your own travel coffee mug for my sister with her monogram and favorite lilly print.


5. What is your favorite quote/ verse/ lyric pin?
I have so many favorite quotes. This is the main reason I have a weekly post to highlight my favorite quote of the week. I like the clean look of this quote and the message about perfection.


6. Share one more random pin you love.
I love this pin of the apartment layouts from famous tv shows. My favorites are Holly Golightly's and Carrie Bradshaw's.


What are your favorite pins? Be sure to follow me on pinterest to see more of my pins.


No comments:

Post a Comment