Sunday, January 12, 2014

The Sunday Social, Week 84

Today, I am participating in Sunday Social, hosted by Ashley and Neely.

Sunday Social

1. What is the name of your blog? How long have you been blogging?
My blog is Cozy Comforts. I have been blogging for about 2 years.
2. Why do you blog?
I blog as a place to promote things I love. I firmly believe is the saying "Promote the things you love instead of bashing what you hate." Blogging also allows me a place to call my home on the internet.
source

3. What is the first blog you ever followed?
I first blog I ever followed was a book blog my best friends ran. It has since ended but the blog bug stuck. 
4. What is your favorite post you wrote in 2013?
I think my favorite post I wrote was about my results to the Meyer Briggs test. I loved taking the quiz and felt like I learned a lot about my self from it (corny, i know).
5. What are your blogging goals for 2014?
I want to blog more consistently in 2014 and do more posts on my craft projects.
6. Top 3 favorite blogs to follow?

1 comment:

  1. I found your blog through Sunday Social. I'm looking forward to reading the posts about your craft projects.

    ReplyDelete