Friday, November 15, 2013

5 on Friday

This week I am taking a break from book review to link up for Five on Friday.

1. I have been blogging here for 2 years now. It seems like it was a long time ago and that i have gone though a lot of stuff in the last few years. While at the same time a feel like I just started blogging.

2. Yesterday, was my 22 birthday(yes I have been listening to 22 on repeat). I loved being able to celebrate with my family for the first time in four years. I have been a way at college for my past birthdays so it was great to really have a chance to celebrate. We all went to the melting pot. I love the restaurant we don't go very often but every time i always love it.

3.
That the holiday season is starting. I am totally using the fact that Hanukkah starts on thanksgiving as a reason to pull out the decorations early and turn on the christmas music.

4.
Emma Approved. It is a web series by the people behind The Lizzie Bennet Diaries. But instead of an updated version of Pride and Prejudice it is an update on Emma by HJane Austen. I loved the Lizzie Bennet Diaries and Emma approved is just as fabulous. Here is the first video.

5.
That the coffitivity app is free. I loved the web version of this app but refuse to pay for an app. The app is a recording of coffee shop sounds so that it sounds like you are in a coffee shop even when you can't be. Then this week I found out that the coffitivity app is now free. Be sure to get it before the deal is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment