Thursday, October 10, 2013

Currently Loving

Reading: Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen. This is my second time reading the book and I am loving getting to pick up on details I missed last time.

Watching: How I met Your Mother Season 8. I am so happy they added this to Netflix. I love this show it is so funny.
Eating: Soup and Ace Pumpkin Cider. I love this cider it is amazing. The pumpkin taste is very light but the combination of nutmeg and apple is delicious.
My first time having the cider from instagram

Wearing: My fleece jacket. I love that there is enough of a chill in the air to warrant wearing my LL Bean version of a North face jacket.
Knitting: A second pair of cathedral socks. I love my first pair of cathedral socks I knit a few years ago and I wear them all the time.
Planning: I am currently in the process of planning a new online adventure. It is something I have wanted to try for a long time. Sorry for being so vague, hopefully it will happen soon and then I can tell you more details.
Loving: Rainy Mood website. This website is amazing and make the apartment sound like fall. After years of living in the Pacific northwest I have grown to associate the sound of rain with colder weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment