Thursday, September 12, 2013

Blogtember: 3 Months

If you could take three months off from your current life and do anything in the world, what would you do? (bonus points for fun photos from Pinterest, but don't forget to cite the source!)

Assuming cost is not a factor. I would love to rent an apartment in Manhattan. Ever since my trip to NYC this past spring, I have wanted to go back. The idea of spending three months their sounds amazing.Once there I would spend a few days just wandering around the city soaking up the atmosphere and exploring all the different neighborhoods. 
Source

Next I would get started on the list of places I want to go in NYC. Even though I just went I still have a new list of like 20 things I want to do in new york. I want to see a musical and visit the Statue of Liberty. And I would love to see the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade in person. As well as the city all decked out in its Christmas finest. While there are a ton of things I want to see and do in new york mainly I would just love to experience living in a city that felt so perfect and right when I visited by just going about my daily life there. Since I would be living alone there I would definitely fit in some trips to DC to visit my little sister at college. She is my bestie and the idea of going three months without seeing her when she is so close just seems wrong. 


No comments:

Post a Comment