Friday, September 20, 2013

Bloggiesta To-Do List


This weekend I'm am going to participate in the Bloggiesta
In short, Bloggiesta is a blogging marathon revolving around ticking off those items on your to-do list and improving your blog while in the good company of other awesome bloggers doing the same thing. Our awesome mascot Pedro (Plan. Edit. Develop. Review. Organize) is ready to break out the nachos, enchiladas, drinks, mariachi music and whack a pinata or two! It’s nothing short of an awesome fiesta!
My to-do list for this weekend is

  • Create a blog signature for my posts. I used to have one but I lost it when I changed my design.
  • Write and schedule 7 more posts including 2 reviews
  • Comment on other blogs involved with Bloggiesta participants blogs
  • Add an about me page
  • Add a contact page
  • Add a Tunes for your Tuesday page
  • Update my Goodreads reviews
  • Clean up my Feedly subscription. delete inactive blogs, sort in to folders by topic
  • Create Pinterest board covers
  • Participate in mini chalenges
This is my first time hearing about Bloggiesta. I think it will be a lot of fun to work out some stuff on Cozy Comforts. Pardon the dust this weekend as I implement the changes.

1 comment:

  1. So what do you think of your first Bloggiesta? Good luck with your goals!!!

    If you haven't already, stop by and enter my Bloggiesta Challenge Giveaway, which you can totally enter even if you don't complete the challenge!

    -Rebecca @ Love at First Book

    ReplyDelete