Wednesday, August 21, 2013

What I'm loving Wedensday






Today, I'm sharing some things I have been loving. I am linking up for what I'm loving Wednesdays on This Kind of Love.
  • Monogrammed Boat Tote from L.L Bean. My sister got one for her birthday in July and I want one of my own. It is a good thing we don't share the same monogram or a would have already "borrowed" it.

  • That fall is coming. I can't wait for the cooler weather and warm knits. Oh and the pumpkin spice lattes.

  • Glee. The new season of glee is starting on Monday. I am excited to see what happens with Rider and how the show plans to handle the death of Cory Monteith (Finn).

  • Lemonade. While I am excited for fall I am enjoy this quintessential summer treat. It is a refreshing change from plan water. I usually water mine down so that it is about 50% lemonade and 50% water.
  • Crash Course US History. I love the Crash Course YouTube channel especially the current US history series. It is a fun way to learn about US history in a way that is way more enjoyable and entertaining than the class I took in high school.

What are you loving today?



No comments:

Post a Comment