Sunday, August 25, 2013

The Sunday Social, Week 64

Sunday Social
I'm linking up with Ashley and Neely for Sunday Social. This weeks topic is your childhood.
1. What do you miss most about being a kid?
The simpleness of life. I miss not having to worry about things like money or politics. 
 
2. Dd you have a nickname growing up? What was it?
Off and on though out my life I have had the nickname Zo.
 
3. What was your favorite thing to do at recess?
I love to stay in the class room and do more arts and crafts. I loved folding papers in to little books that I would fill with drawings. 
 
4. What did you want to be when you grew up?
 I wanted to be a ton of different things. One that I remember is being a zookeeper. i loved going to the zoo and the idea of working at the zoo sounded awesome. i also love that it began with Z.
 
5. Did you participate in any school activities?
 I participated in several different activities after school. I was in Girl Scouts until 7th grade, played soccer for a few years, and did after-school at the JCC (Jewish Community Center) for a few years.
 
6. What is the funniest thing you did as a kid that your parents still remind you about?
I used to love to lift my shirt and expose my belly. especially in public. 

Have a great Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment