Tuesday, June 4, 2013

NEVER EVER EVER link-up


Today, I'm linking up for never ever ever a weekly blog link up of things you would never ever say/do.
NEVER EVER EVER...

will I think my dog is not the best dog ever

will I not be obsessed with harry potter

will I not love NYC

will I say no to sweet tea

will I wear UGGs and shorts (and uggs in general)

will I get up before 8 am by choice

will I turn down a night in for a party

will applications not be stressful

will I not love knitting

will I think libraries are a waste

will I turn down froyo

will I go a whole day without listening to any music

will I not enjoy YA/teen fiction

2 comments:

  1. these are awesome!!

    i will never say no to froyo either!! and uggs are UGHHHSS,they are gross lol

    super cute blog you have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can relate to many of these!! Thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete