Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Things I'm Loving


Google Chrome Last weekend I switched by browser to google chrome after several issues with firefox. So far I am loving it. One of my favorite features are all the apps especially Tweet deck for twitter.
Iced Tea Iced tea has alway been one of my go to drinks in the warmer months. Now that the weather is heating up I can't get enough. Lately, my go to order to black iced tea sweetened or sweet tea.
Sunny Days Another aspect of the days heating up are sunny days. I have definitely been spending as much time as I can hanging out on the field enjoying my last semester and soaking up the rays (wearing sunscreen of course).
Earrings I took a hiatus from wearing earrings for a long time (like the last 2 years), but am back to wearing them. I have especially been loving simple studs that don't put to much strain on my earlobes but add a little something to my ensamble.
Coconut M&Ms These have been the perfect study snack with finals approaching. They have the coconut flavor without the texture of actual coconut (am I the only one put off by the texture). The size also makes them the perfect study snack.

What are you loving right now?

Zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment