Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Pride and Prejudice

Lately I have been loving all things Pride and Prejudice related. I have had a rekindling of my love for the Kiera Knightley version. Mainly for the guy who plays Mr. Darcy, Matthew Macfadyen.

I have also been obsessed with the YouTube series/channel the Lizzie Bennet Diaries. It is Pride and Prejudice told from Lizzie's point of view as her vlog. The story is also set in modern times and has adjustments to the main story to fit the time. This version also takes advantage of other forms of social media such as twitter and tumblr to further the story.


Finally I started reading Pride and Prejudice and Zombies by Seth Grahame-Smith. While I don't normally like zombie stories (I hate scary/ horror movies) I am loving this book so far (Expect a review when ever I finish). It is the original story but told as if Victorian England is in the midst of a zombie invasion/ epidemic. The story is just different enough from the main story to keep it interesting.



Bewitchingly,
Zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment