Monday, April 2, 2012

Blog hiatus/ Knitting Update

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. The past month has been crazy with midterm, spring break, and family stuff happening one after another. I hope to be better about blogging from now on but I make no promises.
While I haven't been posting I have been knitting. Starting with finished projects. I finished another pair of fetching gloves in debbie bliss cashmerino as a gift. I finally finished the first surtugalv sock in sock-ease. These socks have been in progress for over a year. Mainly because I couldn't get interested in the pattern and found other projects more interesting.

Next works in progress. I finished the first sleeve on my zephyr cardigan and have made some headway on the second. I also started a new blanket. The pattern is Celtic knot afghan and the yarn is knit picks brava in dublin colorway. I am over 2/3 done with the first strip of three. So far I am really loving this pattern, it was the perfect thing to knit over break when I had time to look at the pattern because the different cables can get confusing.
The color is really off, much more green

Sorry for the blurry pic
Till Later,
                     Zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment